After a 9 month hiatus from the insurance industry, I’ve learned some valuable lessons about leadership, sales, and marketing. In this video, I’ll explain where these lessons create opportunities in the insurance industry.
Watch the recording of my live broadcast on YouTube titled: 9 Things I Learned After 9 Months Away from the Insurance Industry.
You can watch on YouTube here.
By all accounts, the broadcast was a huge success with over 100 attendees showing up to watch live.
Here are the 9 Things I Learned After 9 Months Away from the Insurance Industry:
- Everything is a Commodity Except Creative
- We Must Solve the Principal-Agent Problem
- Hire People Not Positions
- We Rely Too Heavily on Our Safty Net
- Allow Staff to Build a Body of Work
- Ask Clients What They Want
- Still Not Enough Content
- Insurance is Way Too Insulated
- We Must Stop Chasing Efficiency Over Effectiveness
WATCH NEXT: Surprising Advice for 22-Year-Old Young Agent
P.S. if you enjoyed this broadcast be sure to subscribe to my youtube channel.