After a 3-week hiatus, The Show is back, with a deep breakdown of the trends and ideas impacting the digital distribution of insurance products in 2022. This is Part II of a two-part series. Don’t miss this one…
Find your favorite way to subscribe to new episodes:
Or you can watch every episode on YouTube.
A Brain Dump on Digital Insurance Distribution Part II
After a 3-week hiatus, The Ryan Hanley Show is back, with a deep breakdown of the trends and ideas impacting the digital distribution of insurance products in 2022.
This is Part II of a two-part series.
Don’t miss this one…
- Ryan discusses the Reuter’s report, “Insurance Distribution: 7 Key Trends for 2022” (3:06)
- Ryan talks about trend number 1, M&A activity, and explains that increased M&A doesn’t necessarily lead to increased distribution. (5:18)
- Ryan explains that acquiring the right agency or set of agencies can be an enormous way to increase your distribution. (8:20)
- Ryan discusses trend number 2, the resilience of intermediaries, and what’s in their books. (10:17)
- Ryan explains trend number 3 which is ecosystems openness, and the drive to circularity. (13:33)
- Ryan mentions that the innovation train is waiting for no one and innovation is already happening.(18:15)
- Ryan explains why embedded insurance, trend number 6, is something that we brokers should be most scared about. (24:07)
- Ryans shares trend number 7, customers are driving flexibility. (28:39)
- Ryan provides two different options and or ways how you can run your business successfully. (30:08)
- Ryan shares how he wants to deliver and be different from the rest. (33:17)
- “The most opportunistic brokers are going to be the ones that can step forward and take market share from the competitors.” – Ryan Hanley
- “But from a communication standpoint, flexibility is a key driver to scalable growth, in my opinion.” – Ryan Hanley
- “I tell you today, our process isn’t perfect. It’s certainly not everything that I want it to be. But I know where we’re going.” – Ryan Hanley
- Reach out to Ryan Hanley
Business insurance built for today.
Fast, easy, reliable coverage that reaches businesses where they are, when they need it.
Business owners deserve an easy insurance purchasing experience. Unfortunately, this process is typically overly complicated, expensive, and time-consuming.
Coterie integrates insurance into platforms and processes that businesses, contractors, and gig workers already use, unlocking protection in minutes. Our tech-based approach to business insurance uses data-driven automation, providing accurate, affordable coverage – without the hassle.
The premier rating platform for independent insurance agencies.
Tarmika is a single entry comparative rating platform specifically designed for independent agents. A single entry into our platform returns multiple quotes from your appointed carriers.
Instant, bindable E&S quotes without an upfront appointment
Access multiple A-rated markets in just a few minutes.
If you enjoyed this episode, please click here to subscribe and never miss an episode of the podcast!
Yours in strength,