Andrew Darlington is the president of Veritas Risk Management and Insurance Services out of Johnson City, Tennessee.
While Andrew might operate out of a small town, the way he approaches building and marketing his agency is anything but small town-minded.
This is an episode of The Show you don’t want to miss…
Find your favorite way to subscribe to new episodes:
Or you can watch every episode on YouTube.
Andrew Darlington on Adding Love to Your Customer Experience
In this episode of The Ryan Hanley Show, Ryan Hanley interviews Andrew Darlington, the president of Veritas Risk Management and Insurance Services out of Johnson City, Tennessee. While Andrew might operate out of a small town, the way he approaches building and marketing his agency is anything but small town-minded.
This is an episode of the show you don’t want to miss.
- Andrew shares his experience of being one of the first to use Salesforce for insurance. (07:12)
- Andrew talks about how they create their process by writing it down and using Salesforce to automate it. (12:10)
- Andrew discusses how long it took and how much he has spent building out Hubspot in their system, which he believes is a phenomenal system. (17:14)
- Andrew shares that one of the advantages of Salesforce is that it is completely customizable. (21:26)
- Andrew explains that one-way Salesforce can take it to the next level is by making its system unbreakable. (26:09)
- Andrew talks about the reporting systems that Salesforce and HubSpot have. (28:32)
- Andrew shares that for a small agency that can use Donna, it is a game-changer. (31:17)
- Andrew shares that HubSpot and Salesforce are an investment of time, and learning that, if got right, are invaluable. (35:14)
- “I mean, the great point is that when you have your processes, you write them down on paper, and you go through them, and that’s what we’re trying to do right now is get our processes better.” – Andrew Darlington
- “The nice thing about Salesforce, as we’re building out this process, is that it’s completely customizable.” – Andrew Darlington
- “Your processes will change a little bit, I think it gets even better once you understand the full scope of the tools that you have in front of you.” – Andrew Darlington
The premier rating platform for independent insurance agencies.
Tarmika is a single entry comparative rating platform specifically designed for independent agents. A single entry into our platform returns multiple quotes from your appointed carriers.
If you enjoyed this episode, please click here to subscribe and never miss an episode of the podcast!
Yours in strength,
LISTEN NEXT: Alan Stein Jr Explains How to Stay on Top