Bradley Flowers, entrepreneur-in-residence at Portal Insurance, joins the podcast for a tremendous conversation on what comes next for one of the most exciting and interesting young agencies in our industry.
Find your favorite way to subscribe to new episodes:
Or you can watch every episode on YouTube.
Bradley Flowers 2.0
In this episode of The Ryan Hanley Show, Ryan Hanley is joined by Bradley Flowers, entrepreneur-in-residence at Portal Insurance, for a tremendous conversation on what comes next for one of the most exciting and interesting young agencies in our industry.
Don’t miss this episode…
- Bradley talks about hiring someone to work on his various projects. (6:59)
- Bradley shares his definition of what a good salesperson and a good producer is. (14:14)
- Bradley tells us about his office space and the percentage of expenses that go to it. (20:20)
- Bradley shares that he does not think that there is anything wrong with being a mainstream generalist. (31:24)
- Bradley says that convenience beats price 98% of the time, and shares insights about retention. (36:45)
- Bradley shares that it is important to automate, outsource, and delegate. (41:56)
- Bradley talks about the two important things he has learned in the past two years. (47:49)
- Bradley shares a situation he had with one of the companies that offers InsurTech. (58:53)
- Bradley explains how agents are still important in a company’s success. (1:02:42)
- Bradley and Ryan talk about NFTs and Cryptocurrency, and how it is going to revolutionize the video game. (1:05:37)
- If you work with good independent agents, they are going to put you with the correct carrier for your risk. They’re not going to try to fit something into a box that doesn’t belong there. Generally speaking.” – Bradley Flowers
- “Again, with your team. There are no better people than the people that work for you.” – Bradley Flowers
- “The hardest thing, I think, is to delegate the things that you’re not good at, but you like doing.” – Bradley Flowers
Business insurance built for today.
Fast, easy, reliable coverage that reaches businesses where they are, when they need it.
Business owners deserve an easy insurance purchasing experience. Unfortunately, this process is typically overly complicated, expensive, and time-consuming.
Coterie integrates insurance into platforms and processes that businesses, contractors, and gig workers already use, unlocking protection in minutes. Our tech-based approach to business insurance uses data-driven automation, providing accurate, affordable coverage – without the hassle.
Insurance Websites that Alleviate Service Work and Generate Leads
We help time-strapped, non-techy independent agencies acquire and retain more clients with marketing tools, and a gorgeous, conversion-optimized website that will never be mistaken for an out-dated, online brochure.