Kevin Abramson, president at Cover Whale, joins the show to discuss why the insurance industry is ripe for innovation and how Cover Whale plans attack these opportunities. Cover Whale is currently providing insurance truckers by breaching the gap between insurance and technology. This is a tremendous conversation, don’t miss it…
Find your favorite way to subscribe to new episodes:
Or you can watch every episode on YouTube.
Kevin Abramson on How Cover Whale is Making a Splash in the Insurance Industry
In this episode of The Ryan Hanley Show, Kevin Abramson, President at Cover Whale joins the show to discuss why the insurance industry is ripe for innovation and how Cover Whale plans to attack these opportunities.
Cover Whale is currently providing insurance truckers by breaching the gap between insurance and technology.
This is a tremendous conversation, don’t miss it…
- Kevin discusses his firm, Cover Whale, and the work they accomplish. (4:28)
- Kevin provides his thoughts on what it takes to be a great leader and how to take charge of your own destiny. (10:45)
- Kevin shares some challenges that he encountered that he did not expect. (16:04)
- Kevin agrees that having that human aspect in a tech business is not very easy. (20:19)
- Kevin explains what he means by digesting data faster. (24:10)
- Kevin elaborates on how he manages to catch and spot bad behaviors in an app. (27:22)
- Kevin states that failure is part of being a start-up company. (32:35)
- Kevin shares his vision and plans for the future for his company. (38:01)
- Kevin talks about giving value to the insurance industry and making a difference. (48:14)
- Kevin shares the importance of having accurate and reliable metrics in a business. (53:38)
- “I would say, you know, we’ve got a lot of tech people at our company, but at my core, I’m an insurance person that really loves tech. And it’s not the other way around.” – Kevin Abramson
- “It’s been an industry where data has been prevalent, heavy, you know, lots of data, massive amounts of data. I think the difference-maker is being able to digest that data, but also to digest it faster, in real-time.” – Kevin Abramson
- “I think, if we look at where we’ll be two years from now, one of the core tenants in our business and our mission of the company is, we will continue to take risks.” – Kevin Abramson
Business insurance built for today.
Fast, easy, reliable coverage that reaches businesses where they are, when they need it.
Business owners deserve an easy insurance purchasing experience. Unfortunately, this process is typically overly complicated, expensive, and time-consuming.
Coterie integrates insurance into platforms and processes that businesses, contractors, and gig workers already use, unlocking protection in minutes. Our tech-based approach to business insurance uses data-driven automation, providing accurate, affordable coverage – without the hassle.
Using Data to Grow Your Business Just Got Easier
DONNA is an Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics Platform for Independent Agencies
Visit Donna today.
If you enjoyed this episode, please click here to subscribe and never miss an episode of the podcast!
Yours in strength,
LISTEN NEXT: Ciara Gravier on Winning the Start-Up Agency Game