There is only one superpower you need to win. It’s not intelligence or good looks or killer sales skills… it’s macro consistency. The consistent, win. Period.
Find your favorite way to subscribe to new episodes:
Or you can watch every episode on YouTube.
The Only Superpower You Need
There is only one superpower you need to win.
It’s not intelligence or good looks or killer sales skills… it’s macro consistency.
The consistent, win.
- Ryan explains why he hasn’t done an episode in a couple of weeks. (1:26)
- Ryan believes that consistency is a success superpower. (3:11)
- Ryan discusses how the difference between those who use consistency as a superpower and those who don’t is that those micro-moments may derail macro consistency. (4:58)
- Ryan explains that when people know they can rely on you, and you trust yourself, you have a superpower. (7:19)
- Ryan mentions that if he can think of anything he regrets, it’s the times when he allowed micro-inconsistencies. (09:05)
- Ryan mentions that if you want to be successful, you must show up, return, and be consistent. Make a plan to make it happen. (11:26)
- Ryan expresses his desire for himself and everyone else to become the type of person who can trust themselves, who can believe that once they put their minds to anything, they will return back until the task is done. (12:46)
- “When people know they can count on you, good things happen. And not just other people, like you start to trust yourself. And that to me, my friends is the superpower is that you trust yourself” – Ryan Hanley
- “We just can’t let little micro speed bumps, little obstacles that show up derail us from coming back to that thing that we want, that we know is good, that we know brings us joy and happiness and meaning in our lives.” – Ryan Hanley
- “This is my goal to become the type of person who can trust myself, who can trust me, who I can believe that when I set myself to something I will continue to come back until the task is done. I wish that for myself. I wish it for you.” – Ryan Hanley
- Reach out to Ryan Hanley
If you enjoyed this episode, please click here to subscribe and never miss an episode of the podcast!
Yours in strength,
LISTEN NEXT: A Brain Dump on Digital Insurance Distribution Part II