This episode is a replay of a live webinar Ryan did for David Carothers and the Killing Commercial community, breaking down the step-by-step method he’s used over the last decade to drive consistent inbound leads into his agency using video marketing. This is a hyper-tactical episode, so sharpen your pencil and get ready to learn ALL the secrets of inbound video marketing. Don’t miss this episode…
Find your favorite way to subscribe to new episodes:
Or you can watch every episode on YouTube.
The Ultimate Inbound Video Marketing Strategy Breakdown
This episode is a replay of a live webinar Ryan did for David Carothers and the Killing Commercial community, breaking down the step-by-step method he’s used over the last decade to drive consistent inbound leads into his agency using video marketing.
This is a hyper-tactical episode, so sharpen your pencil and get ready to learn ALL the secrets of inbound video marketing.
Don’t miss this episode…
- Ryan explains that he repeated the 100 days, 100 videos commitment in 2020, using the same technique he used in 2018. (8:24)
- Ryan discusses how he searches for and creates his list of topics, which he then turns into a headline for videos that provide solutions. (11:31)
- According to Ryan, if the video has good audio and clean visuals, consumers will pay attention to it; but, if the video has a busy background, their attention will begin to dry up. (15:34)
- Ryan mentions the advantages of using the sun as the video’s lighting setup and having crisp, clean audio. (19:34)
- Ryan shares that he doesn’t use his costly camera equipment, but rather the cinematic mode on his iPhone, which performs the job very effectively. (22:53)
- Ryan believes that it is important to have a simple, clean, and repeatable video setup. (25:23)
- Ryan explains how he grabs his video from his iPhone and why his video templates are remarkably similar. (29:34)
- Ryan discusses the video formula he uses: beginning hook, middle build, and ending payoff. (31:38)
- Ryan mentions where he publishes his videos and why he distributes them where he does. (42:23)
- Ryan explains how referrals and people who contact you as a result of your video are not the same thing and should be handled differently. (46:20)
- Ryan describes what he does and how he handles phone calls from people in the internet space. (50:39)
- “We use video every day in everything we do not just to do video to get some attention. We do it to drive business” – Ryan Hanley
- “Your consumers don’t care. They absolutely, positively, without a doubt, do not give a crap about what equipment you use. Here’s what they care about. They care that you are clear that they can see you and they care that they can hear you. And then after those two things, nothing else matters.” – Ryan Hanley
- “Doesn’t matter how big the account is, solve the problem. Go back and round out the account.” – Ryan Hanley
The messaging platform to power your business.
Reach your customers wherever they are. Gain reviews, collect payments, communicate with customers, and capture leads—all from a single inbox.
If you enjoyed this episode, please click here to subscribe and never miss an episode of the podcast!
Yours in strength,