Erik Garcia, owner of Garica Insurance Services and Garcia Financial Group stops by the show for a conversation on what it means to set goals and actually make those goals a reality. Erik is one of the most thoughtful insurance professionals in the game. You are going to love this episode…
Find your favorite way to subscribe to new episodes:
Or you can watch every episode on YouTube.
Erik Garcia on How to Determine Your End Game
In this episode of The Ryan Hanley Show, Ryan Hanley is joined by Erik Garcia, CFP®, owner of Garcia Insurance Services and Garcia Financial Group. Ryan & Erik discuss what it means to set goals and actually make those goals a reality. Erik is one of the most thoughtful insurance professionals in the game. You are going to love this episode.
- Ryan and Erik discuss an insurance podcaster chat group. (12:20)
- Erik shares about his Brainshare experience in September. (14:12)
- Erik explains why agency owners and employees must be 100% expendable. (20:45 )
- Erik adds that as a business owner, his value for his agency is as a visionary and strategist. (23:15)
- Erik discusses the importance of business owners determining what they are working towards and what their end game is. (26:32)
- Erik mentions that business owners must be concerned for their staff. (28:46)
- Erik discusses why business owners should evaluate their role in the business. (31:26)
- Erik explains why perception is reality. (41:50)
- Erik explains that as a business owner, he must ensure that his clients are aware of his availability. (43:04)
- Erik talks about the book Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell. (47:08)
- Erik discusses building relationships and creating shared experiences with others. (51:53)
- Erik shares how he met David Carothers and creates a shared experience. (55:06)
- Erik explains how important it is for business leaders to create experiences with their staff. (1:02:55)
- “We make money two ways as business owners, one by doing work earning a wage the same way any staff member would. And the other way is by ownership, we should compensate ourselves in terms of our wages. similarly to what we would pay someone to do the job.” – Erik Garcia, CFP®
- “We have to be genuine, authentic people. We can’t create these false realities for people.” – Erik Garcia, CFP®
- “If there’s someone you want to become a client, look for those opportunities to create shared experiences with them. Don’t talk about insurance.” – Erik Garcia, CFP®
- Erik Garcia, CFP®
- Garcia Financial Group
- Garcia Insurance Services
- Plan Wisely
- Plan Wisely: Agent End Game
- Reach out to Ryan Hanley
Business insurance built for today.
Fast, easy, reliable coverage that reaches businesses where they are, when they need it.
Business owners deserve an easy insurance purchasing experience. Unfortunately, this process is typically overly complicated, expensive, and time-consuming.
Coterie integrates insurance into platforms and processes that businesses, contractors, and gig workers already use, unlocking protection in minutes. Our tech-based approach to business insurance uses data-driven automation, providing accurate, affordable coverage – without the hassle.