Jason Cass is the managing partner of The Insurance Alliance, founder of Agency Intelligence and managing partner of Virtual Intelligence. In this episode, Jason explains his newest project, Indietech 2023. IndieTech 2023 is the first of its kind, Independent Agent Insurtech Conference. You do NOT want to miss this conversation…
Find your favorite way to subscribe to new episodes:
Or you can watch every episode on YouTube.
Everything You Need To Know About IndieTech and Other Crazy…
Jason Cass is the Managing Partner of The Insurance Alliance, Founder of Agency Intelligence, and Managing Partner of Virtual Intelligence.
In this episode of The Ryan Hanley Show, Jason explains his newest project, IndieTech 2023
IndieTech 2023 is the first of its kind, Independent Agent Insurtech Conference.
You do NOT want to miss this conversation…
- Ryan believes that valuing both the traditional and innovative aspects of the insurance industry is essential, but it’s hard to find individuals who can excel in both. (5:27)
- Jason mentions being caught between the analog generation and the digital generation. (8:20)
- Ryan discusses the importance of self-awareness in leadership and personal growth, and how understanding oneself, learning from mistakes, and not being too hard on oneself can positively impact professional development. (18:42)
- Jason shares that he is realizing the importance of time as he is getting older and has decided to cut unnecessary things and focus on delegation, learning from mentors like Billy Williams and Miles Merwin and asking the right questions as a leader to manage his agency and mentor his team effectively. (20:31)
- Jason explains that investing in top talent is worth it, even if it means writing a six-figure check. (26:36)
- Jason discusses how he got the idea to create a tech showcase, IndieTech 2023, that will give independent insurance agents a unique experience. (36:29)
- Jason mentions that IndieTech 2023 includes educational paths in the morning and afternoon, and will also feature vendor booths with two large demo stages where attendees can learn about and demo products. (39:47)
- Jason explains that IndieTech 2023, is designed for young agents to learn about new technology in the independent insurance industry and features keynote speakers, CEOs from various insurance companies, and a technology incubator program to fund tech innovations for the industry. (42:43)
- Jason shares how he manages his bipolar disorder with medication and therapy and believes that mental illness can be seen as a strength in today’s society. (57:33)
- Jason discusses how and where to find out more about the IndieTech 2023 conference and how to register. (1:07:20)
- “I tried to figure out how I could create the customer journey so that as somebody walks through the exhibit, they walk through the customer journey, and they experience a technology that they would use at that point in time.” – Jason Cass
- “I think that that part of being open to understanding who you are and what you do is not giving yourself too hard a hard time when you make those mistakes, but just trying to learn from them.” – Ryan Hanley
- “I tell every vendor to IndieTech that I’m on, I’m doing this for you. And I tell it to every one of them. I don’t have a dog in the fight. I don’t have a tech company…we need a place where you can go.” – Jason Cass
- Jason Cass LinkedIn
- IndieTech 2023
- Agency Intelligence
- Virtual Intelligence
- The Insurance Alliance
- Reach out to Ryan Hanley
- Rogue Risk
- Finding Peak
A PosiTivly Better Insurance Experience
Get an Affordable, Convenient and Simple Commercial Insurance Quote in Minutes!
If you enjoyed this episode, please click here to subscribe and never miss an episode of the podcast!
Yours in strength,
LISTEN NEXT: Tim Hardcastle is Solving for Diversity in Insurance Product Design