In this solo episode, Ryan breaks down how he’s positioning Rogue Risk for success in 2022 and what independent agents can do to put themselves in a position to dominate.
Find your favorite way to subscribe to new episodes:
Or you can watch every episode on YouTube.
How Independent Agents Dominate 2022
In this solo episode of The Ryan Hanley Show, Ryan Hanley breaks down how he’s positioning Rogue Risk for success in 2022 and what independent agents can do to put themselves in a position to dominate.
- Ryan opens the episode by telling his listeners his plans for 2022. (00:45)
- Ryan explains that it is important to recalibrate our minds on how we are going to plan for 2022. (3:18)
- Ryan shares why it is important to acknowledge our mistakes to create a better plan for the future. (7:52)
- Ryan expresses his love and appreciation to his listeners, company, and his podcast. (13:29)
- Ryan states that 2022 is going to be a big year for InsurTech. (15:30)
- Ryan shares his insights about giving importance to carriers, producers and vendors. (21:19)
- Ryan tells everyone to focus through the filter of who they are and who they want to be. (26:59)
- Ryan elaborates on the importance of not being afraid to try new things and get out of your comfort zone. (30:15)
- Ryan shares that no one really has the answer, but we all have parts to the solution. (35:11)
- “We’ve been laser-focused on only working towards projects, on only thinking through tools, on only taking meetings or having discussions around things that pass through the filter of who we want to be.” – Ryan Hanley
- “I want Rogue to be one of the largest high volume writers of small commercial premium in the entire country someday.” – Ryan Hanley
- “We have to try things. You have to learn, you have to be willing to fail. That’s how we dominate 2022. That’s what we do at Rouge. I have zero ego for failure. – Ryan Hanley
- Reach out to Ryan Hanley
- Rouge Risk
Instant, bindable E&S quotes without an upfront appointment
Access multiple A-rated markets in just a few minutes.
The premier rating platform for independent insurance agencies.
Tarmika is a single entry comparative rating platform specifically designed for independent agents. A single entry into our platform returns multiple quotes from your appointed carriers.
If you enjoyed this episode, please click here to subscribe and never miss an episode of the podcast!
Yours in strength,
LISTEN NEXT: A Tremendous Conversation with Ricky Hayter