James Jenkins, the founder of RiskWell Insurance, joins the podcast to discuss insurance technology decision making, how to pick a niche market, and the best way to choose your carrier mix. This is an episode you don’t want to miss…
Find your favorite way to subscribe to new episodes:
Or you can watch every episode on YouTube.
James Jenkins on Niche Business World Domination
In this episode of The Ryan Hanley Show, James Jenkins, the founder of RiskWell Insurance, joins the podcast to discuss insurance technology decision-making, how to pick a niche market, and the best way to choose your carrier mix. This is an episode you don’t want to miss…
- James shares why he likes doing feature requests. (17:09)
- James mentions his responsibility as the business owner. (18:16)
- James shares how he came up with the happy hour announcements. (22:28)
- James mentions a platform called High Level. (24:53)
- What could happen to the small commercial, five years from now? (32:13)
- James shares why the gap between the generalist and the specialist will grow. (32:36)
- James shares the other niches that he has lined up. (41:18)
- James mentions his philosophy on carrier experts. (47:10)
- “I am your best client and the biggest thorn in your side. Because when you do something cool, man, I think that’s really cool. And I’m going to talk about it a lot. I’m going to post about it, I’m going to share about it. I’m a great brand ambassador.” – James Jenkins
- “I think we just need to keep banging the drum. The reality is when they climb up on their hilltop and wave their flag, they’re not gonna back down from that. Because then it seems like a defeat or a failure, and no business owner wants to do that.” – James Jenkins
- “I think the important thing is having those behind the scenes conversations where you can influence the decision-makers before they decide to climb a hill and wave a flag.” – James Jenkins
We Hire, Train and Manage for you!
Don’t waste time and money hiring from job boards. Let our team provide the support to your staff so you don’t have to get bogged down training new hires and processing documents. New employees have a high acquisition cost due to the weeks of training and high burden of taxes. Allow us to shoulder that cost and save you thousands of dollars, immediately.
Visit Agency VA today.
If you enjoyed this episode, please click here to subscribe and never miss an episode of the podcast!
Yours in strength,