In this solo episode, Ryan breaks down three things he’s learned about growing a digital, commercial insurance agency after the first 120 days of Rogue Risk being part of the SIAA ecosystem. This is an episode for the ages… don’t miss it.
Find your favorite way to subscribe to new episodes:
Or you can watch every episode on YouTube.
3 Things I’ve Learned 120 Days After Rogue Risk Was Acquired by SIAA
In this solo episode of The Ryan Hanley Show, Ryan Hanley breaks down three things he’s learned about growing a digital, commercial insurance agency after the first 120 days of Rogue Risk being part of the SIAA ecosystem. This is an episode for the ages…Don’t miss it.
- Ryan opens the episode by sharing his feelings lately about being creative. (2:00)
- Ryan explains that he looks at everything as an obstacle, and how he surrounds himself with great people. (7:14)
- Ryan shares that he has been happy with SIAA, and there are so many things that they are doing. (12:52)
- Ryan shares why they are currently getting from Hubspot from an insurance perspective. (17:43)
- Ryan shares that they are now in the process of transferring from Hubspot to using Nexsure. (25:58)
- Ryan explains that the vision and process for Rouge is on the right path. (29:34)
- Ryan shares that the biggest issue they always had was not having enough producers to do all the business. (35:12)
- Ryan shares how important it is to find a great producer, regardless of their location. (39:00)
- Ryan explains how to build trust with clients and validate them through that process. (44:27)
- Ryan discusses how clients always want to hear that you’ve got them. (52:52)
- Ryan shares that the last step to closing a sale is to send the video proposal. (56:17)
- “There are amazing people out there who want to help clients who want to grow, who want to be successful, who want to make money, who want to help your agency, they’re just not always going to be in your backyard. It’s just that’s the reality.” – Ryan Hanley
- “The vision for Rogue, the process for Rogue, it only continues to solidify in my mind that we’re absolutely on the right path. We’re just seeing the results.” – Ryan Hanley
- “Right now, growth is what’s most important to Rogue. We need to grow, we want to grow, we can grow. We have everything in place, and we’re starting to grow, which is great.” – Ryan Hanley
- Reach out to Ryan Hanley
If you enjoyed this episode, please click here to subscribe and never miss an episode of the podcast!
Yours in strength,