Jason Cass joins the podcast for an absolute blitz of conversation on insurance, insurtech, and everything and anything else we could discuss in a 60-minute podcast. You will be educated, and you will certainly be entertained. You are welcome, insurance industry…
Find your favorite way to subscribe to new episodes:
Or you can watch every episode on YouTube.
A Rambunctious Conversation on Insurance with Jason Cass
In this episode of The Ryan Hanley Show, Ryan Hanley is joined by Jason Cass for an absolute blitz of conversation on insurance, insurtech, and everything and anything else we could discuss in a 60-minute podcast. You will be educated, and you will certainly be entertained.
You are welcome, insurance industry…
- Ryan mentions that he will be purchasing David Carothers’ book The Dirty 130 for his team since the book when combined with the workbook, is an extremely exciting program for producers (3:07)
- Jason explains that everything he and Ryan talked about before about what will happen in the insurance industry is already happening. (5:22)
- Ryan believes that there are brilliant individuals flying about all over and that if you have the opportunity to give them lifestyle work rather than a traditional job, you can get fantastic people all across the country. (7:22)
- Jason acknowledges that SAA provided him with the contract that got him the appointments, and he was able to accomplish it even though he was in his basement. (11:21)
- Ryan and Jason discuss the clichéd Boomer attitude and why it has to go. (16:47)
- Ryan mentions that it surprises people when he tells them that the average age of his team at Rouge Risk is 37 because most people expect them to be in their 20s. (21:19)
- Jason discusses how Jake Jines became an employee of The Insurance Alliance and the $572,000 deal that Jake and Gavin just closed on their own. (39:21)
- Ryan believes that data will play a significant role in the future of the industry, but that it may be both positive and negative. (42:14)
- Jason explains how it is all about the client’s behavior. It’s about the agent and how they’re going to use AI technology and data to meet that individual in a different way. (44:36)
- Jason believes that there will come a time when data sharing between agencies will be as simple as a FanDuel. (49:06)
- Ryan believes that how we develop culture and workstyle in our organizations is almost as important as any other decision we make since it is how brilliant people are attracted. (1:04:06)
- “I also predicted after Dan Burris that AI would invent art that’s never been invented before. And just if you look at the Colorado festival that happened like two or three days ago, the guy who won with the artwork, it was completely AI-generated.” – Jason Cass
- “There are talented people flying all over the place. And if you have the ability to offer them lifestyle employment versus the classic, I’m going to bang on you and you should thank God that you have a paycheck style employment, you can get amazing people throughout the country.” – Ryan Hanley
- “It’s about that behavior of what’s happening with the client. It’s about the agent and how they’re going to use that AI technology, that data to be able to meet that person in a different type of way, what those ways that are going to analyze that. That’s where I think we’re going to say, I mean, we just had data, but we didn’t have anything.” – Jason Cass
The messaging platform to power your business.
Reach your customers wherever they are. Gain reviews, collect payments, communicate with customers, and capture leads—all from a single inbox.
If you enjoyed this episode, please click here to subscribe and never miss an episode of the podcast!
Yours in strength,