The veracious Carol Roth, entrepreneur, business television personality, and best-selling author of The War on Small Business, joins the podcast for a tremendous conversation on small business in America.
Find your favorite way to subscribe to new episodes:
Or you can watch every episode on YouTube.
Carol Roth on the Government’s Decision to Murder Small Business
In this episode of The Ryan Hanley Show, Ryan Hanley interviews the veracious Carol Roth, entrepreneur, business television personality, and best-selling author of The War on Small Business. Carol joins the podcast for a tremendous conversation on small business in America.
- Carol explains why small businesses are being undervalued, especially during the pandemic. (7:58)
- Carol mentions how social media has exacerbated talking about intentions. (11:41)
- Carol shares her opinion as to why small businesses were murdered. (15:18)
- Carol explains the things that small business owners can do to be more active. (17:43)
- Carol mentions her book, called, The War on Small Business. (18:19)
- Carol shares why she’s fascinated by cryptocurrency. (25:19)
- Carol gives her opinion on cryptocurrency. (33:04)
- Carol explains why inflation is the worst-case scenario, in terms of wages and prices. (39:39)
- Carol shares her background as a free speech advocate. (48:02)
- What made Carol decide to write a book? (57:24)
- “When intentions don’t really matter, outcomes matter. So, there are a lot of people with a lot of really great intentions. They have no economic experience, and you end up putting ridiculous things in place to create barriers to economic benefits and wealth creation.” – Carol Roth
- “Have that patience and that breathing room to say…You know, I understand what this small business owner is going through and I’m gonna support. So, I feel like that’s the kind of capitalist side.” – Carol Roth
- “I’m a free speech advocate, and so, I feel like, as long as you’re not saying something that’s directly calling for violence or harm against somebody, or doing something illegal, you should be able to say whatever you want.” – Carol Roth
- Carol Roth LinkedIn
- Carol Roth Twitter
- Website- Carol Roth
- The War on Small Business
- Reach out to Ryan Hanley
The messaging platform to power your business.
Reach your customers wherever they are. Gain reviews, collect payments, communicate with customers, and capture leads—all from a single inbox.
Using Data to Grow Your Business Just Got Easier
DONNA is an Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics Platform for Independent Agencies
Visit Donna today.