Michael Lebor, founder and CEO of InsuranceGiG, joins the podcast for the deep-dive into how we use data to create better outcomes for our business. Michael is solving big problems with InsuranceGiG and we’re honored to have him share his insights and expertise.
Don’t miss this episode…
Find your favorite way to subscribe to new episodes:
Or you can watch every episode on YouTube.
How Michael Lebor & InsuranceGiG are Creating Better Data Outcomes
In this episode of The Ryan Hanley Show, Ryan Hanley interviews Michael Lebor, founder and CEO of InsuranceGiG. Michael joins the podcast for a deep dive into how we use data to create better outcomes for our business. Michael is solving big problems with InsuranceGiG, and we’re honored to have him share his insights and expertise. Don’t miss this episode.
- Michael explains what InsuranceGiG is and how it is beneficial to the industry. (8:14)
- Michael shares that if you are in insurance technology, data is either a weapon or a liability. (11:53)
- Michael explains that they get their foot in the door with their pricing model and organic platform. (18:02)
- Michael shares that they recently went live with HawkSoft AMS and explains why it is a game changer. (21:26)
- Ryan explains that he sees the tool as very useful in saving time, as the system can do all the work on the same platform. (30:44)
- Michael explains that their main drive is not to replace the core policy system but to make things as easy as possible as well as cheap and fast. (34:18)
- Michael shares that InsuranceGiG has categories like data, operational workflows, and submissions. (40:17)
- Michael talks about their company and system being able to demonstrate visibility into the flow of data across the entire supply chain. (52:15)
- Michael explains that InsuranceGig has the beauty of having incredible vendors, like Record Linker. (58:13)
- “If you look at yourself as a company, or somebody in the insurance technology, business data is either one of two things to you, it’s either a weapon, or it’s a liability.” – Michael Lebor
- “We’re not replacing the core policy system. But we really think that we’re going to be this really valuable, a creative, secondary layer on top of them.” – Michael Lebor
- ” I’m just going out to the best vendors that are out there and saying just connect to me, become part of our data fabric.” – Michael Lebor
- Michael Lebor LinkedIn
- Reach out to Ryan Hanley
The premier rating platform for independent insurance agencies.
Tarmika is a single entry comparative rating platform specifically designed for independent agents. A single entry into our platform returns multiple quotes from your appointed carriers.
If you enjoyed this episode, please click here to subscribe and never miss an episode of the podcast!
Yours in strength,
LISTEN NEXT: Sarah Muniz on Helping Women Find Their Undiscovered Voice in the Insurance Industry