Brenden Corr is the director of business development at Loss Run Pro. He joins the podcast to talk about how we bet on ourselves and actually win… We also may have, at some point, discussed loss runs as well. This is an episode you don’t want to miss…
Find your favorite way to subscribe to new episodes:
Or you can watch every episode on YouTube.
How to Bet on Yourself and Win with Brenden Corr
In this episode of The Ryan Hanley Show, Ryan Hanley sits down with Brenden Corr.
Brenden Corr is the director of business development at Loss Run Pro. He joins the podcast to talk about how we bet on ourselves and actually win…
We also may have, at some point, discussed loss runs as well.
This is an episode you don’t want to miss…
- Ryan shares his personal journey of discovering the impact of inflammation on his body and making changes to his diet and lifestyle to reduce it. (4:39)
- Brenden mentions how humans used to consume a pound of sugar per year in 1920 and now consume 130 pounds of sugar per year, causing a variety of health issues. (10:27)
- Ryan discusses how being healthy can be a competitive advantage in business. (14:13)
- Brenden shares his uncle’s advice that sales are a combat sport that requires both mental and physical preparation. (18:55)
- Brenden shares his personal experience with making changes in his life to improve his situation. (22:16)
- Brenden explains the importance of emotional sobriety and the most difficult part of the recovery process, as well as the importance of mental clarity and positivity in life. (27:23)
- Ryan discusses the significance of finding purpose and meaning in order to be happy. (33:57)
- Brenden mentions that Loss Run Pros assists insurance producers in completing loss runs more quickly and efficiently. (42:37)
- Brenden discusses Loss Run Pro’s two main solutions: automating loss run requests for new business and proactively scheduling loss run requests for current accounts. (45:07)
- Brenden shares the types of insurance agencies that will benefit the most from Loss Run Pro. (50:09)
- Ryan discusses how Rogue documents and tracks workflows using living documents and Google Docs. (52:20)
- Brenden mentions that Loss Run Pros has been in business for two and a half years and has just under 2500 agencies signed up, which has allowed them to understand what the downstream look like for retail agents and how to improve integrations with AMS systems. (56:30)
- “Our system is designed to simply help producers get loss runs faster, for a very cost-effective price point.” – Brenden Corr
- “Our goal was to automate not only those emails that are going out but then also to allow agencies to be far more proactive, and schedule them across, you know, a year or a couple of years out. So kind of two solution points there.” – Brenden Corr
- “The advantage of that is not only is it automating the process from an agency side with trackability, and in our program, but then it gives your prospect a one-click button that allows them to access their loss runs directly from the carriers.” – Brenden Corr
- Brenden Corr LinkedIn
- Loss Run Pro
- Reach out to Ryan Hanley
- Rogue Risk
- Finding Peak
A PosiTivly Better Insurance Experience
Get an Affordable, Convenient and Simple Commercial Insurance Quote in Minutes!
If you enjoyed this episode, please click here to subscribe and never miss an episode of the podcast!
Yours in strength,
LISTEN NEXT: Just Do Something That is Different with Derek Hayden