James Altucher is a modern era Renaissance Man. His podcast, The James Altucher Show, is listened to by millions of people every month, his books sell millions of copies around the world and somehow despite all his success his remains curious and driven. James has figured out how to skip the line and today he shares his experience in relatable ways every insurance professional can put to use immediately…
Find your favorite way to subscribe to new episodes:
Or you can watch every episode on YouTube.
James Altucher on How Insurance Agents Skip the Line to Success
In this episode of The Ryan Hanley Show, Ryan chats with James Altucher, a modern era Renaissance man. His podcast, The James Altucher Show, is listened to by millions of people every month, his books sell millions of copies around the world, and somehow despite all of his success, remains curious and driven. James has figured out how to skip the line, and today he shares his experience in relatable ways every insurance professional can put to use immediately.
- James shares the importance of authenticity. (6:00)
- James explains the difference between perception and reality. (11:44)
- James tells us why every person should have their own insurance profile. (16:27)
- James discusses how business models change in insurance. (19:48)
- What is an ‘idea exponential’? (30:12)
- What do all good interviewers have in common? (38:11)
- James shares why zoom for podcasters is not ideal. (46:46)
- “I always say the things that I think will help the most people. I always wanted to be authentic to myself in terms of shutting things down, that I feel are no longer necessary, even if it costs me money or whatever.” – James Altucher
- “Personal branding became this big thing over the past 10 years. I want that perception to be as close to reality as possible. And then if you succeed, you succeeded because of who you are. Your authentic message helps the world and has a better chance of not only helping people, but surviving for the long term.” – James Altucher
- “Everybody’s got problems, no matter how much of an expert you are in anything, even keeping yourself motivated. Sometimes you’re just not motivated. Sometimes you’re burnt out, and it’s a hard thing.” – James Altucher
We Hire, Train and Manage for you!
Don’t waste time and money hiring from job boards. Let our team provide the support to your staff so you don’t have to get bogged down training new hires and processing documents. New employees have a high acquisition cost due to the weeks of training and high burden of taxes. Allow us to shoulder that cost and save you thousands of dollars, immediately.
Visit Agency VA today.
If you enjoyed this episode, please click here to subscribe and never miss an episode of the podcast!
Insurance Websites that Alleviate Service Work and Generate Leads
We help time-strapped, non-techy independent agencies acquire and retain more clients with marketing tools, and a gorgeous, conversion-optimized website that will never be mistaken for an out-dated, online brochure.
LISTEN NEXT: James Jenkins on Niche Business World Domination