Todd Thams, founder of Mod Advisor, Direct Work Comp, and President of Thams Agency, joins the podcast to break down how Mod Advisor is helping independent insurance agents deliver maximum value to their insurance clients. Don’t miss this episode…
Find your favorite way to subscribe to new episodes:
Or you can watch every episode on YouTube.
Todd Thams on Delivering Max Value to Your Clients
In this episode of The Ryan Hanley Show, Todd Thams, founder of Mod Advisor, Direct Work Comp, and President of Thams Agency, joins the podcast to break down how Mod Advisor is helping independent insurance agents deliver maximum value to their insurance clients.
Don’t miss this episode…
- Todd discusses the concept of broker-type ventures. (10:51)
- Todd expresses his excitement about Mod Advisor and all of the exciting things that they will be doing. (13:45)
- Todd explains that he considers himself to be a builder based on his life experiences. (14:57)
- Todd mentions the customers and their expectations as the main differences between operating Tham’s Agency, a third-generation family company, and working in InsurTech. (16:56)
- Todd says he attributes his whole path to IAOA. (22:20)
- Todd explains that the objective at Mod Advisor is to demonstrate and identify the workers’ comp issue in an easy-to-understand style for the customers. (30:42)
- Todd believes he has control over what goes on in his mind and how he assists his customers. (34:05)
- Todd discusses his thoughts on insurance fees. (36:11)
- Todd believes that the national insurance system is dysfunctional and that agents should be permitted to charge whatever they want. (37:29)
- Todd explains that everything they want to accomplish in the next 12 to 24 months will simplify and streamline the whole process. (47:28)
- Todd explains that everything he does with Mod Advisor is completely dedicated to the independent agent channel. (49:04)
- “If the customer is willing to pay it because they want the level of service, then I don’t know why we need the state to regulate and say you can’t do that.” – Todd Thams
- “I hear there’s a lot of frustration around duplicate data entry. And I think we intend to solve that problem. And make it super easy for brokerages across the country to get loss information, payroll informatio,n and everything in our system. And do that quick and fast.” – Todd Thams
- “Everything that I do with Mod Advisor is 100% committed to the independent agent channel.” – Todd Thams
The messaging platform to power your business.
Reach your customers wherever they are. Gain reviews, collect payments, communicate with customers, and capture leads—all from a single inbox.
If you enjoyed this episode, please click here to subscribe and never miss an episode of the podcast!
Yours in strength,