Mark McClure, CEO, and founder of CommercialInsurance.net joins the podcast to talk about how warm phone call transfer commercial insurance leads can be a game-changer for growing independent agencies.
Find your favorite way to subscribe to new episodes:
Or you can watch every episode on YouTube.
Mark McClure Explains How to Use CommercialInsurance.net
In this episode of The Ryan Hanley Show, Mark McClure, CEO, and founder of CommercialInsurance.net joins the podcast to talk about how warm phone call transfer commercial insurance leads can be a game-changer for growing independent agencies.
- Mark discusses his background and how he got started in commercial insurance. (6:38)
- Mark mentions that having lead generations in their DNA made them unique, as well as running a Virtual Insurance Agency for eight years and realizing that not all leads are excellent leads for everyone. (15:44)
- Ryan believes that there is always a great opportunity in trucking; the industry attracts a lot of drivers because they see what folks do with Commercial Auto, but the industry lacks the in-house knowledge to be a trucking firm. (20:48)
- Mark discusses the difficulties they had trying to get their original appointments while they were still an insurance firm. (22:46)
- Mark mentions that what keeps him awake at night is dreaming about selling insurance online without speaking with a customer and managing loss ratios, and ensuring that they are accurately classified. (24:23)
- Mark discusses his predictions for what will happen next in the digital space. (31:14)
- Mark mentions that one of the things he disliked about being an entrepreneur was when he first started and everyone encouraged him not to be a generalist. (39:01)
- “Throughout the journey, we developed a skill at generating online leads and introducing them to companies no matter what industry they were in.” – Mark McClure
- “We will see commercial insurance online explode into more of you know, the hockey stick that I was hoping we would see in 2012. It’s taking a lot longer and it’s because it’s a difficult product.” – Mark McClure
- “What the future looks like, you know, my hope is eventually we get to a point where we can ask the customer do they want to talk to an agent that I think that’s not going away, not during my working career. Or do they want to purchase online? If they want to purchase online, most likely to protect customer experience will take them down that route for those that have that ability and others we might obviously steer through the call of change. That’s a network that we built today” – Mark McClure
If you enjoyed this episode, please click here to subscribe and never miss an episode of the podcast!
Yours in strength,
LISTEN NEXT: Solving Industry Classification with Alan Ringvald